This is me walking away from the hassle of paper contracts + piles of follow-up emails “lost” in my inbox and moving full-speed-ahead with HoneyBook: the best CRM for photographers. Everyday I use Honeybook‘s easy-to-navigate pipeline to respond to inquires, follow-up with clients, send questionnaires, and handle contracting.
If you’re a fellow creative, this is my invitation for you to join me in using a system that keeps me organized + on top of all the things. Try HoneyBook today for free and if you love it just as much as I do, sign-up for a 50% discount off your first year. Still not sold? That’s ok! Today, I’m breaking down my Top 5 favorite features in the Honeybook system and how it is perfect for me + my business.
- It’s all-in-one! Everything I need for client communication + contracting can be found in Honeybook. Initial client inquiries come directly into the dashboard or “pipeline” and I can respond directly to them. Our pipelines are totally customizable based on the desires of what I need/want to track with my clients. When that client is ready to book, I can send along a custom proposal and as their wedding date gets closer, a questionnaire. Everything I need to stay on top of my client experience is right there!
- It’s easy for clients to use too. Clients are able to access Honeybook via their own private portal link and can easily take care of signing contracts, making payments, or just reaching out. In addition, if the client responds in the project and then continues the conversation via direct email, Honeybook will continue to track the conversation.
- The template opportunities are endless! Raise your hand if you are a big fan of saving time! 🙌🏻 One of my favorite features is the ability to create templates for your collections, contracts, emails, questionnaires and more. Once these base templates are created, they are very easy to customize for each client while still maintaining the same, on-brand look across the board.
- Education + additional resources are included. This year, I was blown away by discovering all of the education resources Honeybook provides to its users. Links to lives, classes, and downloadable PDFs are regularly sent to my inbox and I can’t get enough of it!
- Low cost + high ROI. Honeybook is a subscription based service and at a low monthly cost of $34 (or billed annually at $400) it is well worth the cost. It saves our team so much time that we are able to spend more of our working hours on marketing efforts or serving our clients in other ways. Want to know how that cost can get even better? Click this link to receive a 50% off Honeybook discount on your first year’s subscription!